What are your delivery charges and how will my order be sent?
For our UK deliveries:
- Orders under £20 are £2.50
- Orders over £20.01 and under £49.99 are £3.50
- Orders over £50.00 are FREE* yes, that's right..... FREE! (*At point of sale only, sorry...does not include combined order totals)
We use Royal Mail 1st class post for all our deliveries under £50 . For deliveries over £50 your order will qualify for FREE delivery, for these parcels full of loveliness, again we use 1st class post, however for large, bulky or heavy orders, we use Parcel Force express48. We aim to post all items within 48 hours (the majority are sent with 24 hours!), except for Weekends and Bank Holidays. However during peak times like Christmas and when we have special promotions and sales, parcels may take a little longer. If you have any questions please do get in touch.
Royal Mail aim to deliver first class post between 1 to 3 days and express48 within 2 working days.
I don't live in the UK, will you post my order Overseas?
Absolutely, we frequently post our parcels full of loveliness all over the world!
For Overseas Orders we charge a flat rate of postage HOWEVER should an Overseas order cost considerably less to post, we will refund any excesses over £1.00. You can choose from either Standard Airmail or Priority Mail, we would recommend choosing Priority Mail for your order.
- Orders sent by Standard Airmail are £15
- Orders sent by Priority Mail are £23
For International purchases sent by Standard Airmail, we are unable to track or estimate the delivery date...sorry! If you require your purchase to be given Priority handling, simply select the Priority Mail option at checkout and we will send you parcel by either International Tracked & Signed, International Signed or International Tracked depending on which service is available for your location.
Please note, Pretty Fabrics and Trims can not be held responsible if it does not arrive to its destination, although we can provide you with proof of postage.
Large Orders: Should an overseas order cost considerably more to post, we reserve the right to contact you and inform you of the higher postal charge. We will only proceed with your order once we have received confirmation from you that you would like to proceed.
Buyers are responsible for any tax/duty that is due upon receipt of the package. We can not also accept responsibilty for International orders that are held up in customs.
* Very occasionally we are unable to post to an International destination due to Sanctions, the postal service not being available or previous problems we have experienced. If this were to occur and then we would advise you at the earliest opportunity and provide you with a full refund.